Friday, August 04, 2006

A moment's peace

Joey hasn't been taking naps for a few months now, but he has fallen asleep today. This is a good thing; he's been exhausted. All this potty training is so stressful, the heat has been unbearable, and we've been trying to redirect him from his latest stimming- putting objects to his face, then dropping them.

You'd think I'd be getting off my butt and getting something done with both boys asleep; but one is upstairs, one is downstairs, and I don't want to wake either of them. Although, which thing should be done first? Everything piles up so fast, its hard to decide what to get done, if in fact anythng can get done. I compromised by cleaning in the kitchen, and entering the blog entry. Now I'm going to get off my butt and clean a bathroom before the peace is done.

Too late.

No comments: