Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Giggle Break

So, this man was driving down the road behind a truck full of pigs. The truck hit a bump, and a pig fell out of the truck. The man pulls over, puts the pig in his car, then races off after the truck at top speed.

Needless to say, he is soon pulled over for speeding. AS the cop is writing the ticket, he notices the pig.

"Sir," the policeman frowns at the man, "Why do you have a pig in your car?"

So the man explains the truck full of pigs and all. "So you see, officer," he concludes, "I was tryingto catch up with the truck, so I could give the farmer his pig."

"That truck is long gone," the policeman shook his head. "Why don't you take the pig to the zoo?" The driver agrees, takes his ticket, and drives off into the sunset.

The next day, the same police officer is patroling, when he spots the car from the day before. There are surf boards and umbrellas strapped to the top, a large icnic basket in the back seat... and the pig. The policeman pulls the guy over.

"Sir, I thought I told you to take that pig to the zoo!"

"Yes, thank you, Officer- we had so much fun at the zoo, we're going to the beach today!"

1 comment:

Jenny said...

:-) I usually can figure out the punch line ahead of time. I didn't for this one. Made me laugh, too.