OK, got this one in the email. Instead of forwarding it and takin gup precious storage memory and bandwith, I thought I'd post it here and invite anybody who wants to play to just join in. It's meme-ing time!
Merry Merry Christmas Meme!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
2. Real tree or Artificial?
I prefer real, I actually have artificial. A nice ten-foot field tree would be best.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually the weekend before Christmas. This year, the boys and I just finished getting it up- but none of my other decorations are up.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Usually the weekend after New Year’s.
5. Favorite Christmas beverage?
Egg nog with nutmeg.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
8. Hardest person to buy for?
My husband. What does he want hat he didn’t just buy himself?
9. Easiest person to buy for?
Mom. Joey and Andy are close seconds.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I always appreciate the thought behind the gift, so if the gift is “bad”, I tend to just forget about it.
12. Favorite Christmas movie?
Christmas Carol, Sir Seymour Hicks (1934). [Actual title is "Scrooge", for you purists out there.]
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Jelly Nests and Peppermint Ice Cream. Not mint chip.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
Yes. Both straight-burn and blinkers. And plenty of ‘em.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
March of the Kings (NOT “We Three Kings”)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay at home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Yes. Even Bartholomew.
20. Angel on the tree top or star?
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning. Christmas afternoon. All twelve days of Christmas. What’s Christmas without a few presents every day?
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Angels and Three Kings. Blue.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Prime Rib with shrimp dip as asparagus.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Ten minutes of snuggly boys. And I bet Santa arranges it, too. J
26. Favorite Christmas tradition?
A Clementine in the toe of the stocking.
These are an old tree pics, BTW. I'll get some pics of the new one up when I get a chance. :)