Thursday, April 24, 2008

Driving in my car

(anything in italics below should be imagined spoken in stero)

"I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one..."
"We're trying to get the school to do a sensory profile for the IEP."
"Oh? What's that?"
"I...gaaaaaaa...crAAAAAkrs..."
"NNNOOOOOOOOOO JOE-WY!!!"
"We answer a bunch of questions about how Joey responds to stuff, and the OT determines if there's a problem."
"I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one!"
"I didn't think the school OT did sensory stuff. Something about it not being academically necessary?"
"I want to go POOOOOOOOOOOTTY!"
"Ujuswenpottie!"
"I want to go POOOOOOOOOOOTTY!"
"Ujuswenpottie!"
"Apparently they sent her to a workshop or something, and someone told them we ought to be doing this. I think his teacher figured out we were supposed to be doing this. Julie's very keen to have all her kids have one."
"Well, that's good."
"I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one ineedthaoneineedthaoneineedthaoneineedthaoneineedthaoneineedthaoneineedthaoneineedthaone!"
"Yeah, we've been really really happy with Julie and the whole teaching crew this year. He's coming right along."
"I want to go POOOOOOOOOOOTTY!"
"Ujuswenpottie!"
"I want to go POOOOOOOOOOOTTY!"
"Ujuswenpottie!"
"I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one I need that one !"
"Except today."
"At least they're in harmony."

No comments: