Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Prompt Meme

I picked this up from, of course, Maddy.

You write the reaction you have to each prompt- don't change it. I think it is cheating to read mine first, so here are the prompts:

1. My ‘ex’ is still…..
2. I am listening to….
3. Maybe I should….
4. I love………..
5. My best friend(s)……….
6. I don’t understand………..
7. I’ve lost my respect for………..
8. I last ate………….
9. The meaning of my display name is……..
11. Someday………….
12. I will always…………..
13. Love seems to be……….
14. I never ever want to lose………….
15. My mobile phone is………..
16. When I woke up this morning……..
17. I get annoyed at/with……….
18. Parties………..
19. My pets………...
20. Kisses………..


And here are my answers:
1. My ‘ex’ is still….chasing bears.
2. I am listening to…Joey giggling. He’s chasing the cats.
3. Maybe I should… save the cat. Or get Andy up.
4. I love……….Allan.
5. My best friend(s)……… is stuck in the house today .
6. I don’t understand……….why Beau doesn’t call.
7. I’ve lost my respect for……….Cheetos. [You wanted my first response…].
8. I last ate…………last night.
9. The meaning of my display name is…. I’m Joey’s mom. It was chosen before Andy was born.
11. Someday…………I’ll mulch the garden.
12. I will always………….be chubby.
13. Love seems to be……….a squishy boy. Any age.
14. I never ever want to lose…………. my keys. [My sanity is long gone.]
15. My mobile phone is……….lost.
16. When I woke up this morning……..I was thinking of buying a present for the daughter for a high-school friend who just recently tracked me down. [She’s probably the only person from my actual high school that I ever really cared to hear from again.]
17. I get annoyed at/with………stupid people in stores.
18. Parties……….are a vague memory.
19. My pets………..are cats. One of them is diabetic like the rest of us.
20. Kisses……….are awfully sweet when they come from a boy (any age) first thing in the morning.


Give it a go. It's fun.


I am a
Daisy


What Flower
Are You?



My husband is gonna laugh his butt off when he sees this. He thinks daisies are daffy.

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Ah we share so much and obviously seem to lose things just as often.

I mulched the garden with that barky stuff once. Most of it blew away! So that's saved you a job.
Best wishes