Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Promises promises

This morning, Joey discovered the Zhu Zhu Pet website. He shared this information with his brother, and they began plotting together, true brothers, whispering and point, squealing, more whispering and squealing...

And then Andy announced that he wanted the Zhu Zhu pet rabbit, Fluffy. And if I procured a Fluffy, I "could have all the tummy smooches you want!" Joey concurred- all the tummy I wanted, if I could lay hands on Fluffy.

They walked to the bus stop hand-in-hand planning on how they would prepare for and care for their Fluffy.

As he got on the bus, Andy commanded, "Go get Fluffy now, Mommy. Go to the store and buy him now."

Getting off the bus, Joey had a hard day and was in tears, but didn't forget to ask, "Where's Fluffy?"

I spent the morning trying to locate one, but had to order one (two, actually). Of course they want the one that's a Hallmark Exclusive, and which no Hallmark in my town has any of.

I expect to OD on tummy smooches in 2-7 days. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Angel said...

AWWWW!! I can't wait for the follow up!

SeaThreePeeO said...

I dread having to find the mosted wanted toy. You can guarantee that whatever it is it will be sold out everywhere and I will have to pay over the odds for it.

Still it is all worth it for the joy it brings.

Enjoy those tummy smoochies