Sunday, March 20, 2011

Date night? Date Day!

JoeyAndyDad is off tomorrow- a personal national holiday! Woo-hoo! Woo-hoo!

We plan to clean, re-arrange furniture, and maybe have lunch. What, that doesn't sound romantic to you? Lunch, people! Together! By ourselves!

Hey, I have a husband who takes a day off of work to spend time with me. I don't think it gets much more romantic. Plus, I'm going to have something cleaned and new furniture arrangements into the deal.

I plan to talk the whole time, of course. IEP time is fast approaching. Joey sees the dentist again this week. We have baseball and soccer to coordinate. I have some new diet restrictions to replan meals around. And I have a whole day to flesh this stuff out with JoeyAndyDad.

JoeyAndyDad rocks.

1 comment:

mommy~dearest said...

That is way romantic! <3