Saturday, September 06, 2008

Things I Noticed When I Woke Up This Morning

It's Raining. Finally.

There are two boys in this bed.

I am a Mom Sandwich between said boys.

Neither of them are asleep.

I'm still tired.

Hey, it's 8 am. They let me sleep in! (Too bad it was almost 2 am before I fell asleep!)

The cat is also on the bed.

With non-sleeping boys.

And she's alive. In fact, she's asleep.

And neither boy is trying ti either pet her or chase her. How weird is that?

Thus the day begins...

2 comments:

Niksmom said...

We're still waiting for the rain here in DE. The gloom, humidity, and wind have arrived. Feels like a great day to stay in bed. If only ...

Stimey said...

It was a dreary day.

I have two cats. One puts up with my guys. The other is rarely seen by them. She vacates whatever room they are in. Consequently, a sighting of that cat by one of them is like a UFO sighting, or something equally far-fetched.