Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Last Day of School

Just fair warning: tomorrow is the last day of school before holiday break. I've already ben sparse with the posts and sparser with commenting on my usual blogfriends' posts, but it is about to get sparser. I expect to be entertaining a Little Bear and a T-Rex 24/7 for the next, oh, two weeks. I may not get much computer time, and the time I do get will probably go to setting up my classes for next semester.

All I want for Christmas is 28-hour days for the next few weeks. Is that so much to ask?

4 comments:

Casdok said...

Proberly!!!

Club 166 said...

...All I want for Christmas is 28-hour days for the next few weeks. Is that so much to ask?

Oh, that's so sweet.

You want your kids up and about for 4 more hours each day.

Merry Christmas!

Joe

Stuart said...

Hey babe, long time no hear. It looks like you won't be seeing this for a little while since school is over, but my calendar tells me that it's birthday time again... and since my birthday email to you bounced last year, I did some searching and found you here. Praise be to Google! If you get a chance, drop me a note: stu21202(at)gmail(dot)com. and happy birthday! xoxoxox

Joeymom said...

Joe- is that a bad thing? They were having suh fun baking cookies yesterday... a few more hours would have been a delight...