Thursday, January 24, 2013

Snow Day


Lookie! Snow!

The boys were totally excited. I was totally unprepared. I can't find the bag of gloves anywhere. Joey wore my boots, because he doesn't have any. But we still managed to hit the local slope this morning and enjoy the powder- perfect for sledding, especially if you have a metal snow saucer. We got to see how much faster they are than the plastic ones- and so did everybody else. Woo-hoo!

Then home for hot chocolate and movies, and in and out to play in the back yard for the day. The boys decided to start adding milk to the snow to make "milkshakes." Yum. Then they added M&Ms, so they had a chocolately, milky boy delight.

And at one point, I had two boys on me, with two warm, furry kittehs. That, friends, is what snow days are all about.

No comments: