Saturday, November 28, 2009

Overheard at our house II

"Andy, stop! You're scaring my skeleton!"

"Once upon a time, there was a dinosaur and a ghost. And the ghost sneaked up on the dinosaur. So the dinosaur ate him."

"I'm going to let Daddy sleep for EIGHTy HOUrs!" (We wish)

"I’m made of yucky stuff."
"No, you’re made of snips and snails and puppy-dog tails- that’s what little boys are made of!"
"NO! Half of mommy and half of daddy! That’s what boys are made of!"

"Clams do not have heads."

"Ok, Joe!"
"His name isn't 'Joe.' It's Joe-Y."
"Yes, but I call him 'Joe', too. Maybe should ask what Joey likes to be called. Joey, dear, do you prefer 'Joe', or 'Joey', or 'Joseph' best?"
"Urmmm...I like them all."
"Oh, good. What about you, Andy? Do you prefer 'Andy' or 'Andrew'?"
"Panda!"

No comments: