Saturday, September 01, 2007

Book Quiz




You're Watership Down!

by Richard Adams

Though many think of you as a bit young, even childish, you're
actually incredibly deep and complex. You show people the need to rethink their
assumptions, and confront them on everything from how they think to where they
build their houses. You might be one of the greatest people of all time. You'd
be recognized as such if you weren't always talking about talking rabbits.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

1 comment:

kiribako said...

Okay: On the Book Quiz, I got...

You're Invisible Man! by Ralph Ellison

Most of your life, people have either ignored you or told you that you were wrong. You've been duped, mistreated, misled, and neglected. Maybe it was because
of your race, or some other uniqueness that people were quick to condemn, but now you
just want to crawl into a hole and disappear. After all, nobody knows your name. But
you just might speak for everyone.


I see the resemblance (haven't read it since high school), but I'm terrible at answering those binary questions. If I felt ambivalent about one answer, all of the subsequent questions are suspicious. I backtracked once or twice.

I loved where it said: "some other uniqueness" - but the fact is, I've been crawling out of my hole a lot more recently.